This elite special ops unit is trained to contain hyper-real objects and persons. The world is mostly fake, so any object that is 70% real or more can cause extreme damage to the fabric of the universe. In the presence of these hyper-real objects, fictional concepts begin to break down. The fundamental storytelling instinct that humans use in order to understand and interpret the universe begins to disintegrate. Reality Exposure begins to set in.
In the first stage of Reality Exposure, subjects begin losing their understanding of basic fictional concepts - like The Economy, or Nationality.
In advanced stages they no longer understand more important concepts like Truth, Beauty, Love, or Human Connection.
In the terminal stage, they completely lose the concept of the "Human Being". They are no longer a Human - just a collection of organs, flesh and brain matter. The exposure continues until finally they lose even that. They become nothing but molecules, randomly vibrating through space.
Attacks: Surreal Rifles (d8). Reality-warp Grenades (d12 blast). Gravity Cannon (d6, intensifies the gravity of whatever it's pointed at. Target gets 2 - 6 times heavier depending on setting). 20% chance of carrying d4 Truth Stabilisers (See below). 40% chance of transporting a contained High Reality Object or Person.
- The wound warps into abstract shapes which vibrate, dripping with ichor.
- One of your limbs slowly begins dripping away like candlewax and forming abstract patterns in the dirt.
- Your body warps to form a gigantic hole around the area hit by the bullet. Strangely, you are still able to function with the hole in your body.
- Your mind begins to bleed into other dimensions. The difference between the past, the present and the future begins to blur for you. You are not sure whether this is actually happening, or if it's a premonition, or a memory of the past.
- The wound begins to form writhing twisted animal-creatres which split off from you and skitter away.
- The amount of space you take up begins to fluctuate. One moment you are enormous, you fill the room. The next moment you are tiny.
- You become stretched out on the Z-Axis, like your body is a piece of taffy that has been violently pulled upwards.
- You find it hard to interface with physical objects. You jitter in and out of the floor, no-clipping like a video-game glitch.
- You begin to lose sense of your own personhood. You think you are the other people in the room. You take actions as if you are them.
- Your body in the area of the wound slowly turns inside-out. You are still able to function somehow.
- The force and power of gravity is 9.807 m/s² on earth.
- Gravity points towards the earth.
- Human bodies are made of flesh, blood, and water.
- Art is not alive. Inanimate objects do not move or have sentient thought.
- Solid objects cannot pass through each other.
- Light travels at 299 792 458 m/s.
- It is impossible to make a thermodynamic process that is perfectly efficient (ie, a perpetual motion machine).
- Free will is an illusion.
- Humans must breathe air to survive.
- An object in motion stays in motion. An object at rest stays at rest.